Thursday, January 19, 2012

Houston, we have a problem!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothy Sevelis <
tsevelis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM
Subject: Ms. Choban's conflict of her testimony in case CV11-019207B-FD
To:
judy@scottclarklaw.com, TSEVELIS <TSEVELIS@gmail.com>, joane@applydisability.com



Dear Ms. Drickey-Prohow:

I never really read the wording on the termination notice dated August 4th that Ms. Choban wrote.

Why in court on August 10th, Ms. Choban admits that I never said any of this and I asked her directly in court “did you  hear MY voice” apparently on the phone. She admits she heard this from a telephone call and it wasn't my voice she heard.  She is saying I said all this and she heard me say it, and then in court tells Judge Blake otherwise.  Why on the Termination notice dated August 4th Ms. Choban writes “Tim woke up on Tuesday morning yelling and talking to himself and saying he was going to kill the manager.”

Judge Blake agreed it was at least HEARSAY.”  Of course I believe she just made the whole story up to evict me.  You really better get the transcripts on case CV11-019207B-FD and read it.
I don't know if YOU see it but there's a major conflict here.  Yes I heard him, No I didn't.  HMMM.  Don't they call this a NON-TRUTH?  Check the attachments.




Proceedings      


Case
Plaintiff
Defendant
Item
Date
REF
Proceeding Entry

CV11019207A
TPI VISTA MONTANA LLC        

SEVELIS, TIMOTHY             
1
10 Aug 2011
FD
PLTF W/COUNSEL & DEF PRESENT. JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DEFENDANT. BLAKE/BLB

No comments:

Post a Comment