Saturday, January 14, 2012

Arizona Center for Disability Law


Timothy Sevelis
9272 East 29th Street
Tucson, AZ 85710


January 16, 2012

Arizona Center for Disability Law
5025 E. Washington Street

Suite 202
Phoenix, AZ  85034

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am needing assistance in a lawsuit I have submitted to the Pima County Consolidated Justice Court against my landlord and the owners of the property.

I am charging my landlord and Weidner Apartment Homes, Inc with breach of implied contract in an eviction.

In a nutshell, my landlord initiated 2 false and libelious information to my behavioral health services named LaFrontera Arizona, Inc,

In the reporting, my landlord initiated 2 complaints that 1.) I had threatened the life of the apartment manager, and 2.) having multiple people living with me for a two month period.  Both absolutely false.

On August 10th of last year, My landlord took me to Pima County Consolidated Justice Court for an eviction action to which I won the judgement due to hearsay regarding their charges.

In this action however, my behavioral health organization, LaFrontera Arizona, suspended my Shelter+Care program on October 1, 2011 that is provided for by the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban
Development (HUD).


My lawsuit is for the recovery of the 3 months remaining I would have had my rent and utilities covered, personal belongings, and extreme emotional distress.  I have an SMI designation from CPSA.

Is the ACDL able to assist me in my lawsuit.  I have a mediation conference with the Judge Segal and the defendant on February 3, 2012.

I've attached copies of my lawsuit.  I have submitted to the defendant the following documents:

Sevelis v Vista Montana - amended answer_Page_1.jpg
Sevelis v Vista Montana - Disclosure Statement_Page_1.jpg
Sevelis v Vista Montana - Non Uniform Interrogatories_Page_01.jpg
Sevelis v Vista Montana - Notice of Service of Disclosure Statement_Page_1.jpg
Sevelis v Vista Montana - Notice of Service of Discovery_Page_1.jpg
Sevelis v Vista Montana - Request for Admissions_Page_1.jpg
Sevelis v Vista Montana - Request for Production of Documents_Page_1.jpg

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Respectfully,

Timothy Sevelis

No comments:

Post a Comment