Sunday, January 29, 2012

I AM OUTRAGED BY THE DEFENDANT'S ACTIONS



Timothy Sevelis
734 East Roger Road,Apt. #108
Tucson, AZ 85719
Telephone: (520)870-1635
E-Mail:
tsevelis@gmail.com

January 29, 2012

Ms. Judy Drickey-Prohow
The Law Offices of Scott M. Clark
3008 N. 44th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018


RE: The Defendant is on the Vista Montana property on many of occasions.
 
Dear Ms.Drickey-Prohow:
  
I am getting reports from tenants that Ms. Sarah Janis Choban is on the Vista Montana property on many occasions.  It would seem that her "better opportunities" elsewhere aren't working out.  Also, since I have a NO trespassing notice to not step on the property, this gives Ms. Choban an unfair advantage in coercion of the residence.

I want immediately the NO trespassing notice stricken, or this unfair level playing field will be notified to Judge Segal's office and the mediation conference on February 3, 2012. 

I will be asking the court to immediately rule in my favor due to this unfair advantage Ms. Choban seems to be taking and, as her lawyer, you have NOT done anything to stop it.

Respectfully,

Timothy Sevelis

1 comment:

  1. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE HAS THE NERVE TO BE ON THE PROPERTY WHILE A LAWSUIT IS AGAINST HER!

    ReplyDelete