Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Notice of Intention to Terminate for Material Breach of Rental Agreement


What?  2 people?  who? where?

This is what I am fighting for.  I just don't get it. LaFrontera can believe hearsay, but doesn't understand LOGIC



Ms. Prohow:  If you can use ill logic in your defense, be my guest.

AND DON'T USE THE DEFENSE THAT WEIDNER APARTMENT HOMES ISN'T LIABLE & RESPONSIBLE!!

Why does an apartment manager have to hear something in hearsay??  Why not just find out first hand.   YOU ARE THE MANAGER!!!  Seems logical.

Why not sneak into my apartment when I am gone and look??  Seems logical.

How do you hide 2 people for 2 months from someone who has an office in direct view of my apartment?  Seems logical.


Wouldn't 3 people make more noise, use more water, use more of everything?  Seems logical.



Wouldn't neighbors see strange people coming and going from my apartment?  Seems logical.
Coming or Going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment