Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Closed Mind is a Terrible Thing to Lose


I've been going over older e-mail and documents and the theme is always the same.  Why can't Maureen get it through her head that I neither threaten Ms. Choban, and I had no one living with.  2 months, 2 weeks, 2 days. Her decision to pass it up the line was based on false, erroneous, and libelious information. Everything that Maureen wrote shows a forgone conclusion.  No follow-up, not getting any testimonys, no investigation of any kind.  Maureen, Bluntly, Ms. Choban LIED to you.

For example:

MAUREEN:

I WENT BACK TO READING YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND I HAVE NEVER THREATENED MS. CHOBAN AND I NEVER HAD ANYONE LIVING WITH ME PERIOD.  WHY WOULD MS. CHOBAN WAIT OVER 2 MONTHS TO REPORT ME.  DO YOU KNOW WHY??  BECAUSE THERE WAS NOBODY LIVING WITH ME.  I HAVE NEIGHBORS WHO WILL ATTEST TO THAT.  MS. CHOBAN CANNOT PROVIDE ANY PROOF BECAUSE THERE IS NO PROOF.  I AM TAKING MS. CHOBAN AND WEIDNER APARTMENT HOMES, LLC TO COURT NOW.  DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN FILED. MS. CHOBAN LIED TO YOU PERIOD.  DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TYPE OF WOMAN YOU ARE DEALING WITH?

AFTER MY COURT CASE TO RECOVER DAMAGES, I WILL ALSO FILE A DEFAMATION AND LIBEL COURT CASE.  YOU DO NOT WRITE AND DESIMINATE INFORMATION THAT IS FALSE TO ANOTHER PARTY.

I WILL KEEP YOU APPRISED AND I WILL BE REQUESTING THAT LAFRONTERA PUT ME BACK ON THE PROGAM IN GOOD GRACES.

THANK YOU

RESPECTFULLY,

TIMOTHY SEVELIS

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maureen McGannon <
Mmcgannon@lafrontera.org>
Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 11:57 AM
Subject: RE: Vista Montana
To: Timothy Sevelis <
tsevelis@gmail.com>, "Robert \"Rob\" Coleman" <rcoleman@lafrontera.org>
Cc: Bill Magnotto <
Bmagnotto@lafrontera.org>

Tim-the court sided with you because it was "here say"-as we discussed threats are serious and management had a right to be concerned for their safety whether the threats were to them directly or conveyed by another party-but you also were in violation of the program agreement by having the men residing with you and charging rent-this is serious and you need to take responsibility for that decision.  If you had a negative relationship with this person, you should have never let him stay with you!


-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Sevelis [mailto:tsevelis@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 6:43 PM
To: Maureen McGannon; Robert "Rob" Coleman
Cc:
tsevelis@gmail.com
Subject: Vista Montana
TIMOTHY SEVELIS
734 East Roger Road, #A108
Tucson, AZ 85719 USA
Cell Phone: (520) 870-1635
E-Mail:
tsevelis@gmail.com
Website: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/6/350/900

August 15, 2011

Maureen/Rob:

I want to to give my end of the the story regarding the last 2 weeks or so.

Firstly, the malicious charge of attempting bodily harm to the apartment manager is completely false.

Ms. Choban and I went to the Pima Consolidated Court last Wednesday and after all testimony, the judge heard in my favor.  All malicious charges are hearsay as the judge determined. Since these are very malicious charges, I haven't determined what legal action I wish to take against Vista Montana apartments and the ownership of said property. No one should be called and labelled a person who assaults and kills their manager.

This debacle all started with a person I gave testimony agianst regarding a bus accident fraud case this person filed against Suntran and the City of Tucson potentially worth many 100Ks.
While this person was with me, I gathered testimony that SNELL & WILMER law firm, Suntran's law firm, found very beneficial. Due to my action, this person has harrassed me and, in addition to other acts, called my apartment manager that I was going to cause her bodily injury.  This evidence is on text messages along with others that prove my complete innocence.
If Ms. Choban had asked me what this is all about, I would have told her and provided the texts which state the person's intenst.   Ms. Choban choose not to do that and w/o any evidence, Ms. Choban took me to court for eviction.  The eviction was overturned.

Please contact the SNELL & WILMER law firm and talk to Mr. Bill Poortan or Daniel @ 520-882-1268. They will verify my actions.
Thank you.

Sincerely,

Timothy Sevelis

CONFIDENTIAL
The following electronic documents transmission contains confidential and privileged information intended for the person or persons named above.  If you have received this telecopy in error, please notify the sender so that arrangements can be made for the return of the original electronic documents.  This cover page serves as notice to you that any unauthorized use or taking of action in reliance on the electronic documents  or the information contained therein is strictly prohibited.  Further, this notice serves as a disclaimer of any liability on the part of the sender in falling to keep the electronic documents information confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment