Saturday, November 12, 2011

Psycho Apartment Manager #2

Freaking psycho apartment manager, HORRIBLE PLACE TO LIVE

From: -Anonymous-
Date posted: 3/31/2007
Years at this apartment: 2006 - 2007

Read more:
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TN-Nashville-West-End-Terrace-604491.html#ixzz1dWXHx3IZ




Ok. I thought this would be a cool place to live, especially for a first apartment having just moved out of my moms place. Boy was I WRONG. The manager here has some serious mental issues, I think thats been touched on multiple times by multiple reviewers. I actually read all of the reviews BEFORE I moved in but I figured that the negative reviews were probably from people who hadnt paid their rent on time or something and were angry at action taken against them, I was WRONG AGAIN. I am a single girl, very young, this was my first time renting and the second or third night of moving in I had a group of guys knock on my door yelling asking me if I wanted to come downstairs and "drink with them." Uh..NO! Then about three hours after that I had some guy knocking on my door yelling about wanting a cigarette, and he wasnt even yelling in English. I was so creeped out I actually called my mom to come stay with me.

Within the first few weeks of living there I also got a knock on my door in the evening while I was enjoying dinner with my cousin, from some guy claiming to be selling magazines and wanted me to participate in a "contest." He then started to comment on my apartment (I didnt invite him in. My door was barely open and he was totally staring into my home). When I told him I wasnt interested and that he needed to leave, he called me rude. I was like this is MY apartment. I dont care if im rude or not.

Lets see..I had a rental vehicle towed EVEN THOUGH there was an enterprise rent a car sticker on the back and a note explaining my situation. When I complained about this and asked for the tow fee to be deducted from my rent, she said she would do it and never did. When I informed psycho manager lady about my new car and asked for a parking sticker..she interrogated me as if I had kept the other parking permit from my old wrecked car and was just trying to get an extra free parking
pass. SHe then informed me that when I got my temp. tags removed if I didnt notify her then my brand new car, with parking permit, would be TOWED.

OH YEAH! Not to mention the 10 or so people that live in a few of the ONE BEDROOM apartments, some of them being young kids. On MULTIPLE occasions I had the males whistle at me, make lewd comments towards me and even offer me illegal substances a couple times. Security seemed to do nothing about this. I had to buy three extra locks for my door and a door stop alarm. Children LITERALLY play around and in the huge garbage dumpsters. Its pretty disgusting and overall sad.

The rent is cheap, and I know why. The manager is a career robber. Theres no doubt in my mind that after tenants move out she finds every little thing wrong with the apartment and then attempts to sue them for "damages" that hardly existed, not to mention when the apartments arent that great to begin with. WET has a large population of non Americans and I have no doubt in my mind that this lady waits until they cancel their lease and then walks through the apartment finding everything wrong so she can collect all sorts of fees from them using scare tactics.

When I moved out she cited that I hadnt cleaned the carpets. Thats not my job. The carpets were barely cleaned when I moved in.

Hmm, I was sick for about a week with pneumonia and I turned my rent in ONE DAY late. I woke up that day to a notice on my door that a lawyer had already been contacted and that I would be sued if I didnt turn my rent in within 24 hours.

There are tons of drug addicts that live in WET and I noticed that Federal Agents had actually rented an apartment across from me and it had to be because of some sort of drug related behaviour going on in the apartments.

I think you get my drift. Unless you are totally broke and cant afford to live ANYWHERE ELSE...dont move here. Even then..dont move here. Just buy a canopy bed and live in a park. It would be safer, quieter, and you would only have to deal with drunk bums and thats nothing compared to dealing with the crazies that reside here.

Read more:
http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate/TN-Nashville-West-End-Terrace-604491.html#ixzz1dWX2L88P

No comments:

Post a Comment