Friday, November 11, 2011

........................The nightmare continues & continues and.....

William Magnotto
After being taken to court by Weidner Apartment Homes and the Court deemed hearsay, I, wrongfully, assumed that getting my shelter+care program would be reinstated.  I petitioned CPSA and the Director of Housing for LaFrontera Arizona for an appeal.  In late August, I was granted a meeting with the Director of Housing for LaFrontera Arizona, Mr. William Magnotto to explain my side of this story and get due process before LaFrontera Arizona made a "correct" decision.


Mr. William Magnotto was a very nice gentleman and he seemed to be attentive to my plight.  I ultimately received a 1-month extension, however I was still to be dropped from the program. Reason/s? The most I can get out of anyone is for past transgressions such as, panhandling, peeping in a window, and even giving the Heil Hitler salute to a tenant.  I kid you not!

The peeping allegation is plausible because sidewalks at Vista Montana Apartments do come very close to windows. See for yourself!



This is dealing with someones housing. When an organization can be so capricious about their client's housing, this gets to be serious.
476 Square Foot Floor Plan

476 Square Foot Floor Plan

LaFrontera keeps saying that I had 2 people living with me for 2 months and charging rent.  Where do I put 2 people in a 476 square foot apartment?  Where do I possibly hide them?



Management Office to My Apartment


SJC with her binoculars
 If I had someone living with me, don't you think the apartment manager would have reported me. SJC does have a view of my particular apartment.  


I even brought that up in an e-mail dated October 12, 2011. Guess who fed LaFrontera that falsehood?  You guessed right if you said SJC.  What gets me though is that LaFrontera doesn't even verify or corroborate these falsehoods.  Remember, I was labelled a "killer" by SJC in the blog titled My Weidner Apartment Homes Horror Story..begins August 4, 2011


Vista Montana Apartments
South looking North

Vista Montana Apartments
Birds Eye View

Vista Montana Apartments
Court Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment