Friday, November 18, 2011

Weidner is at it again..........................


http://consumersrevenge.com/phpbb1/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6&sid=28991ed81516626d11a1aee7a1f68aac
PostPosted: April 5th, 2010, 12:41 am

Joined: April 4th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Posts: 11


My complaint is against WEIDNER APARTMENT HOMES I was harrassed for over a month with phone calls to my job and pressuring me to sign a new rental lease before Nov 30th. Me and my daughter and grandkids lives together. My daughter is unemployed and we have been struggling financially to survive. We both decided to move and not sign a new lease.

Our rent is dued by every 3rd of the month. On the 4th of Dec. I recieved a 3 day eviction notice On Dec 4th 2009. We moved out of the apartment on Dec 4th and I returned keys on Dec 6. I began recieving threatening calls at my home and my job about paying a debt for 1207.94 within 10 days. This exceeds beyond what our monthly rent was.

Me and my daughter cleaned the apartment before leaving but they are saying we are being charged because we did not paint it. I have never seen anyone paint before leaving these premises. I feel that they are discriminating against my family.

Also when moving into this complex. We were told that our water will be addede monthly to the rent which would be about 50 to 73 dollars. After moving in we have never not once paid that amount with our rent. They personally gives us one of their copies for the water which was always $100 dollars or more each month for water. After vacating the premises they are now charging us with $162 water added to the amount that they are saying we owe.

This is very stressful around this holiday for my grandkids and I. We have not enough money to be taunted by such debt. If we were evicted on Dec 4th and vacated the premises on that day after recieving a 3 day eviction notice to vacate.


Then why are they charging us over a month rent saying we violated their rental lease by not telling theM we were moving. We never signed another lease. I would like for this unfair justice to be investigated on the behalf of my family and I. This is ver cruel and unfair andis causing damaging effects. Thank you

Posted - December 13, 2009 at 14:30:45

Check out their book:  http://www.consumersrevenge.com/book.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment