Saturday, November 12, 2011

What Is On The Horizon?

Now that I switched from Small Claims Court to Civil Court, my court date should be coming up soon. There is no absolute dollar limit for damages either in Civil Court. I submitted an amendment to increase the compensatory damages I am seeking.


PIMA COUNTY CONSOLIDATED JUSTICE COURT
115 N. CHURCH AVE., TUCSON, AZ 85701-1130 (520)740-3171/TTY#(520)740-3019 PLAINTIFF
Timothy Sevelis
734 East Roger Road
Apartment #108
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520) 870-1635
(Name/Address/Phone)
CASE NO. Case Number CV11510581A
AMENDMENT
DEFENDANT
Sarah Janis Choban
Vista Montana Apartments
734 East Roger Road
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520) 888-6128
A Weidner Apartment Homes property
(Name/Address/Phone)

AMENDMENT TO CASE NUMBER CV11510581A
TO DEFENDANT:
This amendment to case number CV11510581A is to adjust the compensatory damages from $1,750.00 to $9,999.00. This amendment is hereby announced to the defendant’s attorney this day, November 10, 2011. This amendment is amended due to the following reasons: Lost personal property of the Plaintiff’s, and damages due to extreme emotional distress.
Date: November 10, 2011 Timothy Sevelis
Plaintiff's Signature
PLAINTIFF'S CLAIM The defendant owes me $ 9,999.00 for the following reasons: Due to false allegations addressed by the apartment manager of Vista Montana apartments, Ms. Jan Choban has contacted my housing coordinator for a federally funded housing program and that her actions have cost me the remainder of my funding; which is 3 months until my lease is expired, December 31, 2011. Ms. Jan Choban, through malicious intent has deprived me an asset due to me and I am seeking compensatory damages.
Date: November 10, 2011 Timothy Sevelis
Plaintiff's Signature
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE OF MAILING BY PLAINTIFF I, Timothy Sevelis, Plaintiff in this action, certify that a copy of this form was sent by Registered/Certified Mail, Return Receipt requested, to the Defendant named at the above-listed address on November 10 , 2011 .
Timothy Sevelis November 10, 2011
Plaintiff's Signature Date
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE OF DELIVERY TO JUSTICE COURT I, Timothy Sevelis, Plaintiff in this action, certify that an original copy of this form was filed with the Pima County Consolidated Justice Court on November 10 , 2011 .
Timothy Sevelis November 10, 2011
Plaintiff's Signature Date
WARNING: - YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO APPEAL THE DECISION OF THE HEARING OFFICER OR THE JUSTICE OF THE PEACE IN A SMALL CLAIMS COURT. IF YOU WISH TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHT TO APPEAL, YOU MAY HAVE YOUR CASE TRANSFERRED TO THE JUSTICE COURT PURSUANT TO 22-504, SUBSECTION A, ARIZONA REVISED STATUES, IF YOU REQUEST SUCH TRANSFER AT LEAST TEN DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SCHEDULED HEARING.

How much is additional stress to you?  Being evicted, or as it is called now, FORCIBLE ENTRY AND DETAINER for something you didn't do.  There is NO price.

My Motion for Injunction gets served to the apartment manager on Monday. At least I'll be able to get back my apartment back until the hearing is concluded; which I'll win of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment